I've been wearing eyeliner almost every single day since 2013 now. It's not too often that I go a day without a line of some kind to lift the corners of my eyes up to a sexy cat look... but lately I've been feeling a little less vampy and a bit more relaxed. After all, everywhere I look these days people are talking about "barely there" makeup. I'm not too big on buying products that look just like my skin, so here's my happy little spin on something girly, pretty, and versatile for any girl looking to ditch that cat eye for a while.
- Begin by applying matte white eyeshadow to your entire eye area. I've been using Sephora's house brand for a year now and love the results. The white creates a bright base for the other shadows, making them pop out more.
- Using a rounded brush, use a vibrating motion to apply a matte yellow eyeshadow powder to the inner corners of the eye. My favorite is by Makeup Forever.
- Next, use a clean U-shaped shaped brush to apply a generous amount of periwinkle shadow to your outer crease and lid. Stop about 3/4 way to the center of your eye. I bought this color at my local drug store for just 2 Euros.
- Finish off you eyes with a pink and gold mineral eyeshadow in the center of your eye. I like to dampen my blending brush for a more metallic look.
- This look would not be complete without a little bit of mascara. To make your eyes appear larger, curl your lashes. If you do not have this problem, add more mascara to the outer lashes.
Let me know what you think of this look!