It was one of those boring rainy days when I was perusing through some manicure ideas that I found this video of a scarab beetle nail look. I was impressed enough that I thought I ought to dedicate a makeup look to it!
I recommend wearing this look with an all black outfit and gold accessories. Statement shoes and rings would really pull the look together, especially for an evening out on the town.
- Nars Eyeshadow Duo, Dogon: http://tiny.cc/dogon
- Mac Eyeshadow, Thru The Night: http://tiny.cc/thruthenight
- Sephora Eyeshadow, Armelle: http://tiny.cc/armelle
- Makeup Forever Metal Powder, #1: http://tiny.cc/goldmetal
- L'Oreal HIP, Bright Eyeshadow Duo, Flamboyant: http://tiny.cc/flamboyant
- Mac Liquid Eyeliner, Black: http://tiny.cc/macliner Maybelline,
- Line Express, Soft Black: http://tiny.cc/blackpencil
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara, Carbon Black: http://tiny.cc/healthyvolume
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Light 2.
- Nars Multi-Purpose Stick, Orgasm: http://tiny.cc/orgasmstick Hourglass Liplipner, Reveal: http://tiny.cc/hourglassreveal
- Buxom Lipgloss, Dolly: http://tiny.cc/dollylips
- Stila Liquid Eyeliner (Waterproof), Jet Black: http://tiny.cc/waterproofline